Saturday, October 13, 2007

Nadine's BoB 1

1. What was the hardest thing about this unit?
- For me, the hardest thing is how to figure out if how many subs that Mr. Harbeck will order to Mr. Marquardson for 120 or 84 people.

2. What do you understand now that you did not understand before?
- Now I can use clock to represent fractions. I understand it very well. I knew that using the clock method is much more easier thant using rectangles. I learned it in the Philippines when I was in grade 3 or 5.

3. If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it?
- I would teach them about the clock method because it is very fun to learn and very easy to learn. I'll put pictures in a piece of paper and I would let them to answer it. If they did it wrong, I will show them my math notebook and let them answer it once again.

No comments: