Sunday, October 14, 2007

aLeXaNdRa'S BOB1

What's the hardest thing about this unit?
For me, as a student, the hardest thing about this unti is the KRYPTO. Some of it are easy but some are really hard. It's the first time that I learned about KRYPTO and it's hard for me to find solutions for numbers. Maybe if i work hard for it, i won't have a hard time to figure it out.

What do you understand now that you did not understand before?
I understand how to add fractions with different denominators.

If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it?
If i have to teach my parents something about fraction, it would be adding fractions with different denominator so that they won't be confused with it. Because everytime I add factions with different denominators, I always got confused. But now, I got used to it.

No comments: