Friday, October 12, 2007

Brett's BOB 1

This is Brett and I'm posting my first BOB as the title says.
Here's the questions:

What was the hardest thing about this unit?

I think the hardest thing about this unit was probably that first test that we had because i kinda forgot how to add fractions so it made it difficult.

What do you understand now that you did not understand before?

I understand now that there are more then one way's to find out
a fractions worth like useing clocks i never thought you could use a clock for fractions before.....


If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it?

I'd say I would teach my mom how to properly add fractions together and useing pictures.

So um yeah that was my first BOB tell me what ya think of it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you noticed that mr. h said that our label must be bob816, bob817, bob841 or bob873 depending in our room number..tnx

*Paustin* said...

good job on the first bob brett. i was wondering, how would you use the pictures to show your mom how to add fractions?