Monday, October 15, 2007

Ashlee's BOB

What was the hardest thing about this unit?

The hardest thing about this unit is the krypto. Some of the questions we had to solve were very hard. But I found some of them really easy, but it was a lot of fun.

What do you understand now that you did not understand before?

What I mostly understand now is the whole sub tables, at first I was like "What is he talking about?" But after a few more explanations I got it straight of the bat. Now I will know how to use it for more stuff in the future.

If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it?

I would teach my mother about mixed fractions. I would give her a whole bunch of mixed fractions then I would give her a bunch of whole numbers and I would ask her to show me which goes with which then I would tell her what she did wrong and how to fix it.

No comments: