Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ivanne's BOB1

What was the hardest thing about this unit?
I think the hardest thing about this unit is KRYPTO because you must really "play" with the numbers carefully and your mind is really important for the analization. I think should have worked really hard for it. Another lesson was the sub questions.
What do you understand now that you didn't understand before?
I now understand multiplying numbers by breaking them down. Before, we multiply numbers by solving the numbers one by one. First, it was so confusing, but I understand them now and it is a lot better than multiplying them one by one.
If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it?
If I had to teach my parents something about fractions, it would be adding the fractions by using the clock. It's so much better and a lot easier. Since they know how to look the time, they will understand it.

No comments: