Sunday, October 14, 2007

Jenna's BOB1

What was the hardest thing about this unit?
I think the hardest thing was trying to solve the sub questions . I thought it was hard to figure out what fraction of a sub each person got and it was even harder explaining how you got your answer.

What do you understand now that you did not understand before?
What i understand now is how to add fractions . Before i never knew how, i thought you had to multiply it or something, but the way we use a clock is much more easier for me to understand.

If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it?
If i had to teach my parents about fractions i would probably teach them about adding fractions, because i understand it now and i think i would be able to explain it to them enough that they will get it. I would use the clock way to explain it because i think it would be easier.

No comments: