Sunday, October 14, 2007

Chelsey's Blogging on Blogging

What was the hardest thing about this unit?
- I think the hardest thing about the unit was the subs. I got so confused when i had to multiply and divide the fractions, and you were working with a partner so if your partner got a different answer you knew someone did something wrong.

What do you understand now that you did not understand before?
- Now I understand how to add fractions, I didn't remember you had to change the numerator and the denominator before adding them. I thought you just added them how they were.

If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it?
-If I had to teach my parents something about fractions i would teach them the clock method, because its teaching you how to add fractions AND its teaching them how to tell which fraction is bigger or smaller. Plus its really easy.

No comments: