Sunday, October 14, 2007

KevinY's BOB1


What was the hardest thing about this unit?

I think the hardest thing in this unit was the sub questions cause i didnt really understand the adding , dividing, and multipying the subs so each kid gets a equal piece.


What do you understand now that you did not understand before?

Now i understand how to add fractions because before it was hard for me to add them but now that i use the clock method its easier for me.


If you had to teach your parents something about fractions what would it be and how would you do it?

If i had to teach my parents something about fractions i'd teach them how to add fractions. To teach them how to add fractions i'd show them the clock method we used in class becuase it made adding fractions easier for me. After that i'd ask them a couple of questions about adding fractions to see if the understood me.

No comments: