1. What strategies were needed?
2. How did you use these strategies?
3. Or How could you of used these strategies.
4. How would you figure out the price of a 6 cup bag of Betty's Snack mix? Use a ratio table
5. Find 3 other values (amounts of Snack Mix) that could be solved using the same ratio table.
6. Find the $$ of your new container sizes.
1.The strategies that were needed were a ratio table and division/ multiplacation.
2. I used the ratio table to get 2 2/5 cups to get 12 cups. Then divided to get the 1/2 cup. Then did the same to the money.
3. I could have used the ratio table to find out the answers for 1/2 cups too.
4. To get a 6 cups is like this:
I multiplied 2 2/5 cups to get 12 cups.
Then I divided the 12 cups to get 6 cupes.
Then I did the same to the money.
5 and 6.To get new amounts, the amounts I chose were 1 cup, 8 cups, and 10 cups.
To get 1 cup I multiplied 1/2 cup by 2. And did that with the money too.
Then to get 8 cups, I multiplied 1 cup by 8. Then did that with the money as well.
Then to get 10 cups, I got the 8 cups, then I added 1 cup twice to get 10 cups.
Then did that for the money which was like this
$12 + $1.50 + $1.50= $15