THIS IS WHAT THE FRACTION TEST LOOKS LIKE:
Betty's Snack Mix
1. What strategies were needed?
-the strategies I've used was multiplication and division.
2. How did you use these strategies?
- I used it by multiplying and dividing the fractions.
3. Or How could you of used these strategies?
- I've used this kind of strategies because for me it's easier if i did it that way.
4. How would you figure out the price of a 6 cup bag of Betty's Snack mix? Use a ratio table
5. Find 3 other values (amounts of Snack Mix) that could be solved using the same ratio table. Find the $$ of your new container sizes.
*How much pizza does each student get in the different groups?
Group 1 would get 3/4 of a pizza.
Group 2 would get 4/5 of a pizza.
Group 3 would get 5/6 of a pizza.
Group 4 would get 7/8 of a pizza.
*Which group gets the largest portion of pizza?
The group who got the largest portion of the pizza was the group 1, as you can see the illustration in my voicethread the group has the largest portion while the 4th group got the smallest portion because the many you are the smaller portion you could get. Since the 1st group had the fewest number of person the divisions of portions they would get are larger.
*What strategies did you use in finding your answer?
The strategies I used used were the fraction illustration and the ratio table.
My Self Evaluation:
I think I've done my work in terms of the questions to be answered but the only thing is that I was'nt able to answer it on time. (12 marks)
Question 2:(10 marks)
Embeds the voicethread after question 1(1 mark)
Creates the voicethread to answer question(1 mark)
Add coments to further elaborate on the strategies used (4 marks)
Math work is correct in voicethread(4 marks)