- The strategies that I used to solve the test are ratio table, multiplication and division
2) How did you use these strategies?
- I used this strategies by making a ratio table then divide them into half, the first half of it would be the cups while the other half would be the money ($). For Example :
3) Or How could you of used these strategies ?
- You could use these strategies to find different answers
4) How would you figure out the price of the 6 cup bad of Betty's Snack Mix ?
- Since 2 2/5 x5 is 12 for $18.00. I just divided 12 by 2 to get 6 then I did the same thing in the other side (x2) to get how much it is so then 6 cups would be $9.00
5) Find 3 other values (amounts of Snack Mix) that could be solved using the same ratio table. Find the $$ of your new container sizes.
Here's what I did ..
- How much pizza does each student get in the different groups?
group one each will get 3 slices of pizza
group two each will get 4 slices of pizza
group three each will get 5 slices of pizza
group four each will get 7 slices of pizza
- Which group gets the largest portion of pizza? - group4
- Show how you found your answer in 2 different ways.
- at the picture
- What strategies did you use in finding your answer.
I used a ration table, a picture and using money
- Show your answer is 2 different ways. I would recommend that you create a voicethread of your work.
Growing Post Question 1 Betty's Snack Mix Total (13/15 marks)
Growing Post Question 2 (9/10 marks)
Growing Post Question 3 (12/14 marks)
Question 4 Sharing Pizza's (14/15 marks)
Formatting (16/21 Marks)
Completing Self Evaluation and leaving a comment (10 Marks)
Completing 2 Peer Evaluations Leaving comments on the Growing Post and Voicethreads (18 marks) 10 marks per student * I have evaluated Jomarie's and Alexandra's 2nd Growing Post